The Happening at NUHS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Happening at NUHS

A forum to discuss things happening at North Union High School.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

like it matters

Go down 
+5
Wibbs
curtsy22
nojadednt
blondepitcher
peanutfan
9 posters
AuthorMessage
peanutfan

peanutfan

like it matters Empty
PostSubject: like it matters   like it matters Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 2:36 pm

I personally love school pizza and its not like thats the only option on the menu there is ala cart. soo i dont see the big deal someone please explain why it matters Question Question Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
blondepitcher

like it matters Empty
PostSubject: Re: like it matters   like it matters Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 4:26 pm

its simply something to post about .... and besides in the ala cart they have PIZZA to and you can get anything to eat that is a good warm food so ya its a problem and besides you might like pizza but think about everyone
Back to top Go down
nojadednt

nojadednt

Location : Somewhere between personal attacks and fed up with ppl

like it matters Empty
PostSubject: Re: like it matters   like it matters Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 8:45 am

well not only is there pizza in BOTH areas but its every week. Sometimes Tuesday AND friday they have pizza. People want more choices...WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO CHEESE TOASTIES!?!?!? affraid
Back to top Go down
curtsy22
curtsy22

like it matters Empty
PostSubject: Re: like it matters   like it matters Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 8:48 am

nojadednt wrote:
well not only is there pizza in BOTH areas but its every week. Sometimes Tuesday AND friday they have pizza. People want more choices...WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO CHEESE TOASTIES!?!?!? affraid

I know!!! I mean I love pizza, but having it twice EVERY week, EVERY school year is getting really old. I used to love the variety of food of the middle school regular lunches, granted I like the ala cart here, but cheese toasties were so good. What a Face
Back to top Go down
peanutfan

peanutfan

like it matters Empty
PostSubject: Re: like it matters   like it matters Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 9:58 am

ok i agree there are other things to eat at lunch but if you dont like whats there pack your lunch you only have one more year deal with it.
Back to top Go down
Wibbs

like it matters Empty
PostSubject: Re: like it matters   like it matters Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 7:38 pm

okay well heres the deal

we have had pizza on teusday for as long as i can remember and quite frankly, a big mac is looking more real than this... STUFF they give us
Back to top Go down
Marine4life
Marine4life

like it matters Empty
PostSubject: Re: like it matters   like it matters Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 7:40 pm

Wibbs wrote:
okay well heres the deal

we have had pizza on teusday for as long as i can remember and quite frankly, a big mac is looking more real than this... STUFF they give us

to quote a famous song, "Sad but true"
Back to top Go down
MIKA=MY HERO!!!

MIKA=MY HERO!!!

like it matters Empty
PostSubject: Re: like it matters   like it matters Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 7:44 pm

I agree it dosent matter. And they're not gonna change it just because we made a dumb petition. Quite frankly, i bet most people signed the petition just to feel important...actually i did...but i wasent the only one elephant
Back to top Go down
Wibbs

like it matters Empty
PostSubject: Re: like it matters   like it matters Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 7:46 pm

lol at least your honest,

but really your right, that petition wont get passed mr. holman
Back to top Go down
curtsy22
curtsy22

like it matters Empty
PostSubject: Re: like it matters   like it matters Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 7:55 pm

peanutfan wrote:
ok i agree there are other things to eat at lunch but if you dont like whats there pack your lunch you only have one more year deal with it.

And how many high schoolers do you see packing their lunch these days? Not to mention middle schoolers.... even elementary. If you don't like that it might be changed, then pack your lunch. There are more people that would rather change that day than pack a lunch.
Back to top Go down
Wibbs

like it matters Empty
PostSubject: Re: like it matters   like it matters Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 8:13 pm

curtsy22 wrote:
peanutfan wrote:

And how many high schoolers do you see packing their lunch these days? Not to mention middle schoolers.... even elementary. If you don't like that it might be changed, then pack your lunch. There are more people that would rather change that day than pack a lunch.

True story, i would rather them at least drop the prices on what they already have.
Back to top Go down
peanutfan

peanutfan

like it matters Empty
PostSubject: Re: like it matters   like it matters Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 2:40 pm

Wibbs wrote:
curtsy22 wrote:
peanutfan wrote:

its tradition why change it now

True story, i would rather them at least drop the prices on what they already have.
Back to top Go down
cbish
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
cbish

like it matters Empty
PostSubject: Re: like it matters   like it matters Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 10:17 am

welll the tradition is really old im so tired of pizza..........
Back to top Go down
curtsy22
curtsy22

like it matters Empty
PostSubject: Re: like it matters   like it matters Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 10:53 am

cbish wrote:

mi dos. Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Toasty2006

Toasty2006

like it matters Empty
PostSubject: Re: like it matters   like it matters Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 2:17 pm

curtsy22 wrote:
cbish wrote:

mi dos. Like a Star @ heaven

There's nothing wrong with pizza day. Pizza is awesome. They just need to cook it right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

like it matters Empty
PostSubject: Re: like it matters   like it matters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

like it matters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Happening at NUHS :: Tuesday Pizza Day :: What should be done?-
Jump to: