The Happening at NUHS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Happening at NUHS

A forum to discuss things happening at North Union High School.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Current Issues Proposals

Go down 
+7
u can`t see me
peanutfan
blondepitcher
curtsy22
Marine4life
nojadednt
Admin
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

New Current Issues Proposals Empty
PostSubject: New Current Issues Proposals   New Current Issues Proposals Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 10:50 pm

OK i Don't think you guys got it the first time. THis is a Current Issues forum for NUHS. The stuff like pokemon needs to go into Chaos unless its like of pokemon club at the NUHS.
Back to top Go down
https://nuhs.forumotion.com
nojadednt

nojadednt

Location : Somewhere between personal attacks and fed up with ppl

PostSubject: Re: New Current Issues Proposals   New Current Issues Proposals Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 8:49 am

WELLL..... since ur sitting right next to me i kno u dont like pok'e'mon cuz when i sat down u didnt hit me with a flame ball or sommin of that nature lol. BUT seriously Art Club is an amazing club
Back to top Go down
Marine4life
Marine4life

PostSubject: Re: New Current Issues Proposals   New Current Issues Proposals Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 7:39 pm

blondepitcher wrote:
I THINK THAT WE SHOULD HAVE A NEW THREAD ABOUT PARKING IN THE FRONT ROW AND HOW IT IS NOT A RULE AND YOU SENIORS CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT ALL IT IS, IS A TRADITION AND IF ITS 7:15 AND THERE IS AN OPEN SPOT GIVE ME ONE GOOD REASON WHY I SHOULDN'T PULL MY CAR UP IN THE FRONT!!!!!!!

We already have a thread about that, what more do you want?
Back to top Go down
curtsy22
curtsy22

PostSubject: Re: New Current Issues Proposals   New Current Issues Proposals Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 11:53 pm

Marine4life wrote:
blondepitcher wrote:
I THINK THAT WE SHOULD HAVE A NEW THREAD ABOUT PARKING IN THE FRONT ROW AND HOW IT IS NOT A RULE AND YOU SENIORS CAN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT ALL IT IS, IS A TRADITION AND IF ITS 7:15 AND THERE IS AN OPEN SPOT GIVE ME ONE GOOD REASON WHY I SHOULDN'T PULL MY CAR UP IN THE FRONT!!!!!!!

We already have a thread about that, what more do you want?

Calm down a bit... and yes we already have a thread about the parking in the front row.
Back to top Go down
blondepitcher

PostSubject: Re: New Current Issues Proposals   New Current Issues Proposals Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 4:47 pm

well whatever i didn't see it
Back to top Go down
curtsy22
curtsy22

PostSubject: Re: New Current Issues Proposals   New Current Issues Proposals Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 4:48 pm

blondepitcher wrote:

open your eyes! j/k he he cyclops
Back to top Go down
blondepitcher

PostSubject: Re: New Current Issues Proposals   New Current Issues Proposals Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 4:50 pm

curtsy22 wrote:
blondepitcher wrote:

open your eyes! j/k he he cyclops

YOU BE QUIET Twisted Evil Mad Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
peanutfan

peanutfan

PostSubject: a sport the school should offer   New Current Issues Proposals Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 1:04 pm

i have an idea for a new sport that i think our school should offer and that would be tennis. I think tennis would be one of those sports where it gives people that are interested in tennis to play and meet different people. i for one would be on the team i love tennis what about you guys what do you think
Back to top Go down
u can`t see me

PostSubject: Re: New Current Issues Proposals   New Current Issues Proposals Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 2:11 pm

mmmm no tennis is overrated... i say sumthin along the lines of chess o yeah!
Back to top Go down
Wibbs

PostSubject: Re: New Current Issues Proposals   New Current Issues Proposals Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 11:37 am

Hmm... tennis and chess arent gonna fly, but hockey should deffinitaly be a sport here
Back to top Go down
Crossfire
Admin
Admin
Crossfire

PostSubject: Re: New Current Issues Proposals   New Current Issues Proposals Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 10:22 am

hockey's retarded scrap that idea
Back to top Go down
peanutfan

peanutfan

PostSubject: Re: New Current Issues Proposals   New Current Issues Proposals Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 10:49 am

u can`t see me wrote:
mmmm no tennis is overrated... i say sumthin along the lines of chess o yeah!

maybe to you tennis is over rated but i know plenty of people that when we played in gym they had fun so like it matters i just thought it would give us a new sport to try you never know we should start a poll and pass it out during school to see what every one else has to say
Back to top Go down
@5h!3y

@5h!3y

PostSubject: Re: New Current Issues Proposals   New Current Issues Proposals Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 11:42 am

peanutfan wrote:
i have an idea for a new sport that i think our school should offer and that would be tennis. I think tennis would be one of those sports where it gives people that are interested in tennis to play and meet different people. i for one would be on the team i love tennis what about you guys what do you think

Omg I so totally agree with you on this one....Tennis would be a great sport for the High School students because in fact I know for sure that I am not active enough to be on the bball team- or that is just because I " wouldn't be popular enough" so I should say, but Tennis is a good sport that I would choose to be on! I also think that our school should offer a swim team because for one I LOVE TO SWIM- and I think it would be a great sport for our school to offer- I have talked to someone that is on a swim team @ the YMCA and she loves it- so why not trying to offer it here at the school????
Back to top Go down
The Smart Drummer

The Smart Drummer

PostSubject: Re: New Current Issues Proposals   New Current Issues Proposals Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 12:17 pm

I think we should have soccer at our school. Soccer is an awesome sport.
Back to top Go down
peanutfan

peanutfan

PostSubject: Re: New Current Issues Proposals   New Current Issues Proposals Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 12:28 pm

The Smart Drummer wrote:
I think we should have soccer at our school. Soccer is an awesome sport.

like i said we should have a poll to ask students what sport if we would have a new one which one they would like more
Back to top Go down
u can`t see me

PostSubject: Re: New Current Issues Proposals   New Current Issues Proposals Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 1:25 pm

i heard soccer is like drugs to the brain haha i deny both ideas and stick with like segway polo bay bay! i digg it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
peanutfan

peanutfan

PostSubject: Re: New Current Issues Proposals   New Current Issues Proposals Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 1:44 pm

ok whatever your just one person and that is your opinnon
Back to top Go down
curtsy22
curtsy22

PostSubject: Re: New Current Issues Proposals   New Current Issues Proposals Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 9:53 am

peanutfan wrote:
ok whatever your just one person and that is your opinnon

well I agree w/ you can't see me. so ha!
Back to top Go down
u can`t see me

PostSubject: Re: New Current Issues Proposals   New Current Issues Proposals Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 9:56 am

YES THTS 2 PPL!!! WE SHALL RULE HAHA kidding
Back to top Go down
curtsy22
curtsy22

PostSubject: Re: New Current Issues Proposals   New Current Issues Proposals Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 9:56 am

u can`t see me wrote:
YES THTS 2 PPL!!! WE SHALL RULE HAHA kidding

NOT!

tehehehehe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Current Issues Proposals   New Current Issues Proposals Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Current Issues Proposals
Page 1 of 1