The Happening at NUHS

A forum to discuss things happening at North Union High School.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Letter to the Editor

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Letter to the Editor Empty
PostSubject: Letter to the Editor   Letter to the Editor Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 10:59 pm

In the December 10th issue of the Richwood Gazette, a community member wrote a letter to the editor about the dress code. What is your guys opinion on what she wrote?

Also, in the December 24th issue another parent wrote a letter to the editor. comments?

Last edited by Admin on Sun Dec 28, 2008 12:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : update)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nuhs.forumotion.com
MIKA=MY HERO!!!

MIKA=MY HERO!!!

PostSubject: Re: Letter to the Editor   Letter to the Editor Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 7:01 pm

I super agree with what that they were saying. You should post the actual article on here because i totally DO NOT remember what it said but remember my reaction to it! elephant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aud

PostSubject: Re: Letter to the Editor   Letter to the Editor Icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 1:13 am

it was a wonderful letter and yea....you should post it Very Happy nice to see adults interested in parenting their kids and not letting a school do it for them
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Letter to the Editor   Letter to the Editor Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Letter to the Editor
Page 1 of 1