The Happening at NUHS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Happening at NUHS

A forum to discuss things happening at North Union High School.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shoes Standards and Regulations

Go down 
+2
THEDr.Pepper
Admin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Shoes Standards and Regulations Empty
PostSubject: Shoes Standards and Regulations   Shoes Standards and Regulations Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 11:23 am

Applies to Pre-K- 12
Shoes must be closed to with a sole and heels two inches or less.
*No wheels, slippers or flip-flops are permitted
Back to top Go down
https://nuhs.forumotion.com
THEDr.Pepper

THEDr.Pepper

PostSubject: Re: Shoes Standards and Regulations   Shoes Standards and Regulations Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 6:58 pm

Admin wrote:
Applies to Pre-K- 12

I get the wheels and slippers but why flip flops? I am not a girl so I don't wear them but I personally don't see anything wrong with them. The teachers say they can be dangerous because you can fall in them easier but I think that is just cuz they don't like how they look and they just want an excuse to get rid of them.
Back to top Go down
blondepitcher

PostSubject: Re: Shoes Standards and Regulations   Shoes Standards and Regulations Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 7:52 pm

well i don't understand why it matters how high my heels are if i can't walk in them then i wouldn't wear them
Back to top Go down
@5h!3y

@5h!3y

PostSubject: Re: Shoes Standards and Regulations   Shoes Standards and Regulations Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 9:40 pm

blondepitcher wrote:
well i don't understand why it matters how high my heels are if i can't walk in them then i wouldn't wear them

AGREEDED!!! If a girl can't wear heels then don't wear them to school...as easy as that!
Back to top Go down
Mom

Mom

PostSubject: Dark place?   Shoes Standards and Regulations Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 2:17 pm

THEDr.Pepper wrote:
Admin wrote:
Applies to Pre-K- 12

I get the wheels and slippers but why flip flops? I am not a girl so I don't wear them but I personally don't see anything wrong with them. The teachers say they can be dangerous because you can fall in them easier but I think that is just cuz they don't like how they look and they just want an excuse to get rid of them.

Agreed. I love Flip-flops, and I'm more likely to fall in tenis shoes then flip flops. So I'm just in the dark aint I? Shoes: I FALL ON MY FACE! flips flops: Wow, not aloud cause they don't like them, yeah thanks... I'm just gonna come to school bear foot -.-
Back to top Go down
hideandseek

PostSubject: Re: Shoes Standards and Regulations   Shoes Standards and Regulations Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 4:23 pm

no don't be rediculous you can't wear them because you can hurt your toe even though that is stupid to
Back to top Go down
blondepitcher

PostSubject: Re: Shoes Standards and Regulations   Shoes Standards and Regulations Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 4:54 pm

ya its cuz it a LIABILITY omg or thats what i was told cry cry cry me a river
Back to top Go down
Mom

Mom

PostSubject: Re: Shoes Standards and Regulations   Shoes Standards and Regulations Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 10:58 am

hideandseek wrote:
no don't be rediculous you can't wear them because you can hurt your toe even though that is stupid to

And you can't hurt your toe in tenis shoes? I know I do. What I'm try'n to say is that if we know we can't wear them then we wouldn't wear them to school. We know what we can and can't walk in so let us wear what we want/can.
Back to top Go down
blondepitcher

PostSubject: Re: Shoes Standards and Regulations   Shoes Standards and Regulations Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 12:51 pm

thats what i have said all along

Last edited by blondepitcher on Wed Dec 17, 2008 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hideandseek

PostSubject: Re: Shoes Standards and Regulations   Shoes Standards and Regulations Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 12:53 pm

omg i do believe i was the first one to say that all i was saying was thats why they don't want us to wear flip flops never said you can't hurt your toe in tennis shoes.... so before you go and try to make a point look at the whole convo and not just one part of it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shoes Standards and Regulations   Shoes Standards and Regulations Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shoes Standards and Regulations
Page 1 of 1