The Happening at NUHS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Happening at NUHS

A forum to discuss things happening at North Union High School.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Standing in the halls!!

Go down 
+6
u can`t see me
curtsy22
blondepitcher
Marine4life
unlucky13
The Smart Drummer
10 posters
AuthorMessage
The Smart Drummer

The Smart Drummer

Standing in the halls!! Empty
PostSubject: Standing in the halls!!   Standing in the halls!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 4:11 pm

Is anyone else getting sick and tired of people standing in the middle of the hallways during the change of class?
Back to top Go down
unlucky13

unlucky13

PostSubject: Re: Standing in the halls!!   Standing in the halls!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 4:24 pm

i am
if people want to hang out than they can just do it during lunch or wait till after school instead of just standing around in the hallway getting in plenty of other peoples ways
Back to top Go down
The Smart Drummer

The Smart Drummer

PostSubject: Re: Standing in the halls!!   Standing in the halls!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 4:38 pm

unlucky13 wrote:
i am
if people want to hang out than they can just do it during lunch or wait till after school instead of just standing around in the hallway getting in plenty of other peoples ways

Exactly. we only have four minutes to get to class and some of us would like to get to class on time. Save your drama for lunch or after school.
Back to top Go down
Marine4life
Marine4life

PostSubject: Re: Standing in the halls!!   Standing in the halls!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 7:33 pm

too bad we're not allowed to just run the underclassmen over like they use to, huh?
Back to top Go down
blondepitcher

PostSubject: Re: Standing in the halls!!   Standing in the halls!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 7:37 pm

The Smart Drummer wrote:
unlucky13 wrote:
i am

Exactly. we only have four minutes to get to class and some of us would like to get to class on time. Save your drama for lunch or after school.

it doesn't really matter if you really want to get to class on time you can weather their are people their or not what bothers me is walking behind couples in the hallway to class i want to puke sometimes Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
curtsy22
curtsy22

PostSubject: Re: Standing in the halls!!   Standing in the halls!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 11:24 pm

blondepitcher wrote:
it doesn't really matter if you really want to get to class on time you can weather their are people their or not what bothers me is walking behind couples in the hallway to class i want to puke sometimes Laughing Laughing

Omgosh... it always seems that couples are the slowest people to walk behind. And then here is the other thing that gets me... when couples kiss in the hallway and teachers are staring right at them and do nothing about it. Wow... let's talk about not enforcing anything right there. I just saw this on Monday at school... that's how recent it was. So don't be telling me that our school enforces things... because it sure doesn't.
Back to top Go down
The Smart Drummer

The Smart Drummer

PostSubject: Re: Standing in the halls!!   Standing in the halls!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 2:35 pm

blondepitcher wrote:

Yes I know you can get to class but it bugs me that large groups stand in the middle and it slows down everyone else.
Back to top Go down
curtsy22
curtsy22

PostSubject: Re: Standing in the halls!!   Standing in the halls!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 2:51 pm

The Smart Drummer wrote:
Yes I know you can get to class but it bugs me that large groups stand in the middle and it slows down everyone else.

And not to put anyone into cliques... but it is mostly the druggies that do that. Or the bad kids. I hate it. I feel like I am always pushing my way through... there is plenty of time to stand around and talk after school, before school, and at lunch.
Back to top Go down
u can`t see me

PostSubject: Re: Standing in the halls!!   Standing in the halls!! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2008 6:15 pm

wat ever! but i would rather see them eat eachother than smoke up the hallways. lol if u just do wat i do get to class it saves time- run! its a real time saver bc everyone moves out of the way rly fast
Back to top Go down
kasee:)

kasee:)

PostSubject: Re: Standing in the halls!!   Standing in the halls!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 2:34 am

curtsy22 wrote:
blondepitcher wrote:

Omgosh... it always seems that couples are the slowest people to walk behind. And then here is the other thing that gets me... when couples kiss in the hallway and teachers are staring right at them and do nothing about it. Wow... let's talk about not enforcing anything right there. I just saw this on Monday at school... that's how recent it was. So don't be telling me that our school enforces things... because it sure doesn't.

i have an issue with the girls whose locker is closest to burch's room because im sick of watching them mack between classes. i think everyone should go to freakin class. i almost got into with some freshman because she was standing IN THE MIDDLE OF THE HALLWAY and i ACCIDENTALLY bumped into her.

maybe you shouldnt stand there///

hehe
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com
@5h!3y

@5h!3y

PostSubject: Re: Standing in the halls!!   Standing in the halls!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 11:35 am

curtsy22 wrote:
blondepitcher wrote:

Omg- I totally agree- couples do seem the slowest because they are holding hands in the halls and are just in the way period! And heck no the teachers don't do a thing about people kissing in the halls....it is so nasty at times No pale Just makes me sick- people please wait til after school to do your PDA, Thanks
Back to top Go down
peanutfan

peanutfan

PostSubject: Re: Standing in the halls!!   Standing in the halls!! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 11:38 am

curtsy22 wrote:
The Smart Drummer wrote:

And not to put anyone into cliques... but it is mostly the druggies that do that. Or the bad kids. I hate it. I feel like I am always pushing my way through... there is plenty of time to stand around and talk after school, before school, and at lunch.

ok well its not just them the preps not saying any names do it to

but what bugs me is the fact is not only are they just standing there they are showing PDA most people dont wanna watch some girl and her boyfriend make out in the hall way im sorry but if you want to do that do it after school not where people are trying to walk
Back to top Go down
ahalfEATENbagl

PostSubject: Re: Standing in the halls!!   Standing in the halls!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 10:21 am

peanutfan wrote:
curtsy22 wrote:
The Smart Drummer wrote:

ok well its not just them the preps not saying any names do it to

but what bugs me is the fact is not only are they just standing there they are showing PDA most people dont wanna watch some girl and her boyfriend make out in the hall way im sorry but if you want to do that do it after school not where people are trying to walk

ur one to talk
Back to top Go down
u can`t see me

PostSubject: Re: Standing in the halls!!   Standing in the halls!! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 1:24 pm

ur one to talk[/quote]

O would you like some ice with that burn haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Standing in the halls!!   Standing in the halls!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Standing in the halls!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Happening at NUHS :: Proposals :: Proposals-
Jump to: