The Happening at NUHS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Happening at NUHS

A forum to discuss things happening at North Union High School.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stopping the Forum

Go down 
4 posters

What would you like to do?
Keep as is.
Stopping the Forum Vote_lcap56%Stopping the Forum Vote_rcap
 56% [ 5 ]
Lock Everything but keep the forum.
Stopping the Forum Vote_lcap33%Stopping the Forum Vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
Completely delete it.
Stopping the Forum Vote_lcap11%Stopping the Forum Vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Stopping the Forum Empty
PostSubject: Stopping the Forum   Stopping the Forum Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 10:00 am

It has been proposed that the forum be stopped. We have only a handfull of posts per week and they aren't really informational posts. There are 3 options: delete the forum, lock the forum so no more posts can be posted but everything can still be looked at, or just leave it as it is. Let me know what you want to do! I plan on just locking everything if no one else gives their opinions.
Back to top Go down
https://nuhs.forumotion.com
curtsy22
curtsy22

Stopping the Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stopping the Forum   Stopping the Forum Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 10:03 am

I really don't mind if it is locked up. Just right now there is nothing exciting going on besides stuff from prom, and all that information is to be kept within the prom committees. Maybe if something else comes along, such as the dress code thing that was a big controversy, than we can start it back up. This was exciting at first, but now its getting kinda blah. Thanks for the good memories!!! =] haha.
Back to top Go down
u can`t see me

Stopping the Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stopping the Forum   Stopping the Forum Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 10:05 am

i want to show my grand kids this forum when i get old and wrinkly o my good times
Back to top Go down
THEDr.Pepper

THEDr.Pepper

Stopping the Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stopping the Forum   Stopping the Forum Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 10:05 am

I don't really post a LOT but I still do every once and a while and I always get on the forum to see what si happening. I'd like to keep the forum going. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stopping the Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stopping the Forum   Stopping the Forum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stopping the Forum
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Happening at NUHS :: Attention!-
Jump to: