The Happening at NUHS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Happening at NUHS

A forum to discuss things happening at North Union High School.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Its getting old

Go down 
+12
blondepitcher
hideandseek
MIKA=MY HERO!!!
nojadednt
nuhs2010
Crossfire
THEDr.Pepper
DracoKaidan
Marine4life
curtsy22
Wibbs
cbish
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
cbish
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
cbish

Its getting old Empty
PostSubject: Its getting old   Its getting old Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 10:45 am

Im sure you all are tired of having pizza ever week... wel i know i am so lets gets some opinions on what we could have on tuesdays instead!....
Back to top Go down
Wibbs

Its getting old Empty
PostSubject: Mexican Teusday   Its getting old Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 12:16 pm

Amen...Personal suggestion, Mexican day for tuesday

Who doesnt like taco salad, Fajitas, nachoes, and quesadillas?
Back to top Go down
curtsy22
curtsy22

Its getting old Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its getting old   Its getting old Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 12:21 pm

I second the motion to have mexican day on Tuesday. I think that we should keep the circle pizzas on Fridays. Or here's another suggestion... how about every other week on Tuesday they switch it up, have mexican one week and then pizza the next, and so on...?
Back to top Go down
Wibbs

Its getting old Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its getting old   Its getting old Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 12:27 pm

How about the circle pizza every other teusday and also on ala-cart friday. That or bring back the decent pizzas that we had last year that had the stuffed crust. Mmmmmmm
Back to top Go down
cbish
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
cbish

Its getting old Empty
PostSubject: prices   Its getting old Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 3:06 pm

the only problem with the round pizza is the price has gone up since last year
Back to top Go down
Marine4life
Marine4life

Its getting old Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its getting old   Its getting old Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 3:08 pm

lets just go with the spirit of the year, ITS TIME FOR A CHANGE at the High school level for lunch on tuesday

Last edited by Marine4life on Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cbish
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
cbish

Its getting old Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its getting old   Its getting old Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 5:28 pm

another thing we have to consider when it comes to the lunch menu is that the school has a set budget to spend on food and we may not be able to change the menu........
Back to top Go down
Wibbs

Its getting old Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its getting old   Its getting old Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 6:23 pm

Okay, thats reasonable but lets face it. do you mean to tell me that a buck 75 is going toard my pizza/sandwich alone? Plus what is the cost of a milk carton, 30 or 40 cents? That leaves the rest of our lunch worth 20 or even 10 cents!!!!!
Back to top Go down
curtsy22
curtsy22

Its getting old Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its getting old   Its getting old Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 10:53 pm

The reason that they have jacked the prices is because of the economy crisis thing that is going on.
Back to top Go down
Marine4life
Marine4life

Its getting old Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its getting old   Its getting old Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 10:54 pm

^^^Kamakazi makes a very good point. if u start to look at the cost of the food for a type A lunch, it really doesn't add up. On tuesday, the main part of ur meal and ur milk would cost 1.75 if u go off what they charge in ala carte. can the rest of our lunch really be only 50 cents? and on all the other days the rest would typically only be worth 20 to 40 cents. it just doesn't add up
Back to top Go down
Marine4life
Marine4life

Its getting old Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its getting old   Its getting old Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 10:56 pm

curtsy22 wrote:
The reason that they have jacked the prices is because of the economy crisis thing that is going on.

the prices have been jacked for as long as we've been in high school, if not longer. the current recession has nothing at all to do will our food prices at school
Back to top Go down
DracoKaidan

DracoKaidan

Its getting old Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its getting old   Its getting old Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 7:43 pm

I suggest that during one of the month or two weeks, for Tuesday, the school would choose from differnt-types of culture food, like Spanish, French, Italian, German, Korean, Chinese, Japanese, Greek, Arabic, Polish, Russian, etc. That would introduce us to differnt types of food around the world, and increase are taste in food...

Only a suggestion, but I would find that to be very interesting...

^,..,^ Question
Back to top Go down
Marine4life
Marine4life

Its getting old Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its getting old   Its getting old Icon_minitimeMon Dec 08, 2008 10:14 pm

DracoKaidan wrote:
I suggest that during one of the month or two weeks, for Tuesday, the school would choose from differnt-types of culture food, like Spanish, French, Italian, German, Korean, Chinese, Japanese, Greek, Arabic, Polish, Russian, etc. That would introduce us to differnt types of food around the world, and increase are taste in food...

Only a suggestion, but I would find that to be very interesting...

^,..,^ Question

That would definately worth being something to look into Draco
Back to top Go down
cbish
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
cbish

Its getting old Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its getting old   Its getting old Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 10:31 am

its a good idea but im not sure if it would be possible bcuz of the strick budget we have to abide by......... thats the problem now.....
Back to top Go down
THEDr.Pepper

THEDr.Pepper

Its getting old Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its getting old   Its getting old Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 4:55 pm

Mabie instead of having pizza in the normal lunches every tuesday, they should put it in ala cart every tuesday and have a different normal lunch.
Back to top Go down
Crossfire
Admin
Admin
Crossfire

Its getting old Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its getting old   Its getting old Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 8:35 pm

i concur
Back to top Go down
nuhs2010

Its getting old Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its getting old   Its getting old Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 10:32 pm

Im all about mexican day! thats sad we want a day devoted to just the mexicans! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Marine4life
Marine4life

Its getting old Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its getting old   Its getting old Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 10:36 pm

How about Taco Salad day? We all love it and it never gets old
Back to top Go down
THEDr.Pepper

THEDr.Pepper

Its getting old Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its getting old   Its getting old Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 10:40 pm

Oooh, taco salid, thats sounds pretty good to me.
Back to top Go down
nojadednt

nojadednt

Location : Somewhere between personal attacks and fed up with ppl

Its getting old Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its getting old   Its getting old Icon_minitimeWed Dec 10, 2008 8:53 am

THEDr.Pepper wrote:
Mabie instead of having pizza in the normal lunches every tuesday, they should put it in ala cart every tuesday and have a different normal lunch.

I agree to a point. they should alternate between tuesday and friday al a cart lunch pizza. also what is the difference between CIRCLE pizza 1.75 and SQUARE 1.35?! i think you get more with the square so why is the other so expensive?? Question
Back to top Go down
MIKA=MY HERO!!!

MIKA=MY HERO!!!

Its getting old Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its getting old   Its getting old Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 8:57 pm

But if we did that they would make something else to serve EVERY TUESDAY. then youll be kicking yourself when we have disgusting salsbury steak ,or something, in its place elephant
Back to top Go down
Marine4life
Marine4life

Its getting old Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its getting old   Its getting old Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 10:25 pm

MIKA=MY HERO!!! wrote:
But if we did that they would make something else to serve EVERY TUESDAY. then youll be kicking yourself when we have disgusting salsbury steak ,or something, in its place elephant

Taco Salad tuesdays anyone?
Back to top Go down
cbish
Head Moderator
Head Moderator
cbish

Its getting old Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its getting old   Its getting old Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 10:20 am

yessss!!!!!!!!!!!! i luv taco salad
Back to top Go down
Marine4life
Marine4life

Its getting old Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its getting old   Its getting old Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 10:22 am

cbish wrote:
yessss!!!!!!!!!!!! i luv taco salad

Taco Salad Day tomorrow
Back to top Go down
hideandseek

Its getting old Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its getting old   Its getting old Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 1:22 pm

TACO SALAD day is gross the school ewwwwwy and besides the only place its good is at taco bell, they use pizza because its like the American lunch lol... and besides eeveryone likes it for the most part
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Its getting old Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its getting old   Its getting old Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Its getting old
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Happening at NUHS :: Tuesday Pizza Day :: What should be done?-
Jump to: