The Happening at NUHS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Happening at NUHS

A forum to discuss things happening at North Union High School.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Official Pants Standards and Regulations

Go down 
+2
Mom
Admin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Official Pants Standards and Regulations Empty
PostSubject: Official Pants Standards and Regulations   Official Pants Standards and Regulations Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 10:31 am

Pants may be trousers or jeans with no holes and no wrods or graphics on the seat of the pants.
*Pants must have hems and be securely worn above the hip bone; no oversized or sagging. Pants may not drag the ground.
*No pajamas or sweats.
*Pants must cover all undergarments.
*No leggings are to be warn in lieu of pants.
Back to top Go down
https://nuhs.forumotion.com
Mom

Mom

PostSubject: Re: Official Pants Standards and Regulations   Official Pants Standards and Regulations Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 10:50 am

Admin wrote:
Pants may be trousers or jeans with no holes and no wrods or graphics on the seat of the pants.
*Pants must have hems and be securely worn above the hip bone; no oversized or sagging. Pants may not drag the ground.
*No pajamas or sweats.
*Pants must cover all undergarments.
*No leggings are to be warn in lieu of pants.

Still don't see what's so wrong with sweat pants!!!! I mean if people pull them up so they actually cover the butts, even if they have shorts on under them.
Back to top Go down
blondepitcher

PostSubject: Re: Official Pants Standards and Regulations   Official Pants Standards and Regulations Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 12:45 pm

i don't know why the cuts on the bottom of your jeans matter so much cuz i only have like 3 pairs that have that
Back to top Go down
MiRaNdA<<33

PostSubject: Re: Official Pants Standards and Regulations   Official Pants Standards and Regulations Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 5:23 pm

the only thing that bothers me with this is the fact that the cant drag the ground. i am short and all my pants do. actually thats the only way i wear my pants. bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
unlucky13

unlucky13

PostSubject: Re: Official Pants Standards and Regulations   Official Pants Standards and Regulations Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 3:16 am

yeah
if some one has shorter legs than their pants than tht would be a problem
especially since most mass produced pants are made for people of specific heights
and wut is with the no fringe at the bottom thng
pants tht are worn out are like tht i cant help tht i outlive my pants and tht they get worn out
Back to top Go down
u can`t see me

PostSubject: Re: Official Pants Standards and Regulations   Official Pants Standards and Regulations Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 1:20 pm

im gonna miss my sweatpants Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Pants Standards and Regulations   Official Pants Standards and Regulations Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Pants Standards and Regulations
Page 1 of 1