The Happening at NUHS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Happening at NUHS

A forum to discuss things happening at North Union High School.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Outerwear Standards and Regulations

Go down 
+5
Mom
THEDr.Pepper
u can`t see me
peanutfan
Admin
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Outerwear Standards and Regulations Empty
PostSubject: Outerwear Standards and Regulations   Outerwear Standards and Regulations Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 10:55 am

* Coats, windbreakers, jackets, and hoodies may be worn to and from school but are to be put in lockers and not worn during the school day.
*Students should be prepared for variations in temperature with a sweatshirt (no hood) or sweater (no hood) available in their lockers.
*Sport Coats and Blazers are permitted. No hooded tops are permitted during the school day.
Back to top Go down
https://nuhs.forumotion.com
peanutfan

peanutfan

PostSubject: Re: Outerwear Standards and Regulations   Outerwear Standards and Regulations Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 4:09 pm

Admin wrote:
* Coats, windbreakers, jackets, and hoodies may be worn to and from school but are to be put in lockers and not worn during the school day.
*Students should be prepared for variations in temperature with a sweatshirt (no hood) or sweater (no hood) available in their lockers.
*Sport Coats and Blazers are permitted. No hooded tops are permitted during the school day.

what in the heck is wrong with hoods?
Back to top Go down
u can`t see me

PostSubject: Re: Outerwear Standards and Regulations   Outerwear Standards and Regulations Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 5:18 pm

They said something with people using mp3`s during class and stuff. Cheesie if you ask me!
Back to top Go down
THEDr.Pepper

THEDr.Pepper

PostSubject: Re: Outerwear Standards and Regulations   Outerwear Standards and Regulations Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 6:55 pm

I know, not that many people try to actually listen to mp3 players during class. I just don't get why they don't want us to have hoods but they don't care if our sweatshirts have pockets on them.
Back to top Go down
Mom

Mom

PostSubject: Re: Outerwear Standards and Regulations   Outerwear Standards and Regulations Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 2:21 pm

u can`t see me wrote:
They said something with people using mp3`s during class and stuff. Cheesie if you ask me!

We aren't aloud to have our hoods up in the first place, i think they're just to lazy to enforce a rule. But yet they want to have more of them? Once again, i wear a hoody almost everyday, and not once have i even tried to listen to my MP3 player during class!!! Last year there was a group of students that had their hoods up during school and they got in major trouble because it's a "Gang sign" i mean seriously? How dumb can some people be? Hoodies are soo not a "gang sign" it's a "I'm cold" sign.
Back to top Go down
courtney

courtney

PostSubject: Re: Outerwear Standards and Regulations   Outerwear Standards and Regulations Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 9:11 pm

Mom wrote:
u can`t see me wrote:

We aren't aloud to have our hoods up in the first place, i think they're just to lazy to enforce a rule. But yet they want to have more of them? Once again, i wear a hoody almost everyday, and not once have i even tried to listen to my MP3 player during class!!! Last year there was a group of students that had their hoods up during school and they got in major trouble because it's a "Gang sign" i mean seriously? How dumb can some people be? Hoodies are soo not a "gang sign" it's a "I'm cold" sign.

I AGREE! Some people do get cold sometimes lol especially in our school.
Back to top Go down
tbuck

tbuck

PostSubject: Re: Outerwear Standards and Regulations   Outerwear Standards and Regulations Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 9:50 am

If they are worried that we will cheat on tests with our cell phones then why dont they have us take our hoodies off while we take it??
Back to top Go down
curtsy22
curtsy22

PostSubject: Re: Outerwear Standards and Regulations   Outerwear Standards and Regulations Icon_minitimeMon Dec 22, 2008 2:12 pm

Mom wrote:
u can`t see me wrote:

I get cold too. But you don't see me walking around the school with my hood up. And I understand where they are coming from when they say it could be a potential gang sign. We aren't suppose to even have our hoods up in the first place. Teachers are suppose to tell us to put them down... and that goes with wearing hats in school to. It has nothing to do with whether you are cold or not.
Back to top Go down
unlucky13

unlucky13

PostSubject: Re: Outerwear Standards and Regulations   Outerwear Standards and Regulations Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 3:21 am

question:
wut if its raining does tht no jakets during school hours thing apply
since some people have to go out to the mods?
Back to top Go down
u can`t see me

PostSubject: Re: Outerwear Standards and Regulations   Outerwear Standards and Regulations Icon_minitimeTue Dec 23, 2008 12:34 pm

all classes will be inside next year beause construction will be over and the teachers are moving into their original classrooms
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outerwear Standards and Regulations   Outerwear Standards and Regulations Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outerwear Standards and Regulations
Page 1 of 1